Saturday, August 30, 2008

What a day.........

It was Friday where most of the college students come back after their lectures to enjoy the weekend as it was a long weekend. So my roommate; Justin, close friend; Hazwan, and I decided to play a new game called Reset Generation. As it was an online game we had to download some stuffs in order to play the game.

At the meantime Hazwan and I decided to play Counter Strike.
As Hazwan and I was competing on how many kills that we can make, our friend Navin came to our room and fell on my bed. So I asked him how was his condition as he was sick. Unfortunately there was no reply from him. So I thought he was playing a fool with us. Then all of a sudden I heard Navin voice changed and called my name. I got scared. I saw him lying on the bed and suffering to breath. He said that he couldn't breath properly, his body was paining, his head was like falling down, he could see everything double and he was crying for pain. All of were extremely feared. Then Hazwan, who has a car immediately drove Navin to the nearest clinic.

The doctor there examined him and said that he might have dengue or something else, and so he asked us to bring him the hospital to Seremban. We were all puzzled as it was the first time i had a friend who is sick until we had to admit him to the hospital. Without wasting any time, we brought Navin to Seremban Government Hospital. It was about 1/2 hour journey from Nilai to Seremban. Along the way, Navin slept on my lap. He was not comfortable at all as he claimed that his whole body was paining. He body was burning hot!

As I told before that this was a long weekend as Monday was a public holiday, everyone were travelling back home and there was a traffic jam towards Seremban. But we managed to go through the traffic and to the hospital immediately. Navin claimed that he couldn't walk and Justin and I had to carry him. When we reached at the Emergency reception area, one of the guy asked whats the matter? And Justin started telling all the problems that Navin had and meanwhile I helped Navin on a wheelchair.

Immediately they brought him to the yellow ward. The doctor there suspected that Navin had dengue. So he put Navin on drips. We were all tired. Navin was under the observation of the doctors. Then later on they put him into a ward.

We were not allowed to be with him, so we were loitering all around the hospitals compound. We saw a guy named Lucas who was working there in the hospital. He is working as a medical assistant in the hospital. We didnt know who he was and all of a sudden he came talking with us, and he was a good talking partner for Justin. We were chit- chatting with him for more than an hour. It was really good to someone to talk as we didnt have anything to do at the hospital. It was about 10pm already in the hospital and Navin was still not discharged. All of us were extremely hungry.

At last at about 10.30pm the doctor released Navin from the hospital. He was still not recovered completely as he still had the fever.

It was a day that I wouldnt forget at all. This is the first day that I had to undergo so many things. Wow what a day.............

No comments: