Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I’m Going Silent this Halloween with Nokia XpressMusic

Im going to the nuffnang ‘I’m Going Silent this Halloween with Nokia XpressMusic‘. Wow thats really cool man. Whats great about having Nokia Xpress Music is that the sound system in the speasker of the nokia phone is soo cool and when certain songs that sre really nice even I feel like dancing. Although Im still using an old Nokia 2600, but I have heard my frineds Nokia 5200 Xpress music. The songs that i played was as if the singer was singing in front of me .

Well I a ctually had never celebrated Halloween in my life before and I thought that if nuffnang might give me a chance to get this invitation to experience haloween and win a phone. hahaha.

1 comment:

sabahking said...

Pretty handphones i hope i can get a one too !!