Monday, September 29, 2008

Im going to Ipoh.....

Yeh! Yeh! I am going back to Ipoh tomorrow. All out of a sudden I got call from my father. He said to me that they are coming down to KL. I was puzzled and asked why suddenly? Then they said that they are coming to pick me up back in KL. Wow that was a surprise all out of a sudden. tomorrow morning at about 1.30pm I have to be in KL so that my parents will pick me up. I have to take a train from Nilai and to KL station. Finally I get to eat some homecook food by my mother after for more than 4 weeks. My last trip to Ipoh was on the 7 September. But I dont know whether or not I will be able to study in Ipoh. Anyway Im going back.

4 comments:

QiuQiu said...

Have a safe trip okay =))

~EzReEnA JaSmInE~ said...

haha...finally...
=DDDD

Dave said...

I'm ipoh mali too :)

 gmirage said...

Hi thanks for your visit to my blog....have a nice trip!