Saturday, September 27, 2008

Miss everything.........

Now Im in college. Cannot go back home for another 2 weeks. Altogether I did not go back for the past 5 weeks. I am really sad because of that. I could'nt not eat my mother food for these weeks. I miss Ipoh, I miss my church, I miss my family, I miss my father, my mother, my brother, my friends, my car, my school, my television, my favorite food and basically everything in Ipoh...........

This is the first time in my life that Im out of house for such a looooong time.

Its ok my course will be ending in a few more months. To be accurate my course will be ending in the November the 12th. So im happy of that...... but sad for now lah :(.............

2 comments:

#Rev said...

I can imaging your longing to be in familiar surroundings. But be of good cheer, part of life is letting go a little and embracing new experiences. God only knows how these experiences shape us but as long as we remember that he's the potter and we are the clay, we'll be OK.

Cheers,

Jason - Chicago, USA!
p.s. I am a Baptist.

I AM A BLOGGER said...

I miss Ipoh too when I was in my uni. But, now, it is holiday. Thank goodness!Anyway, juz keep holding on. {IPoh is the best}