Monday, September 15, 2008

‘Mamma Mia! The Movie’

I'm a new blogger just started last month. And my roommate encouraged me to join nuffnang and I have met a lot of friends through nuffnang.

Now I have an opportunity to write on the movie 'Mamma Mia' which will be screened on the 22nd September 2008. This is my first time writing a blog to nuffnang on a movie review. What I know about his movie?

Actually nothing much.... A I know its a musical movie..... and the best part is ABBA the Swedish pop band which was formed in the 1972 song will be played. The name "ABBA" is an abbreviation formed from the first letters of each of the group member's given name (Agnetha, Björn, Benny, Anni-Frid). Four of them started the band with their wonderful evergreen song which made the whole world to recognize them.

The hero of this movie is "James Bond", and we all know how talented is he. So I will be expecting great things about this movie.......

Sorry I could not upload th epicture as the internet speed here is really slow.... Sorry ya......

1 comment:

Ju Ann said...

have u watched it before?

i did yesterday. its DAMN GOOD I want to watch again! hehe!