Sunday, September 28, 2008

1 month anniversary of blogging............

It has already one month since I started blogging. Its some thing great for me. I had never thought that I will also become a blogger, and now I am one month old blogging..... Through nuffnag I get to know many friends too..... Blogging has now became my hoddy and my passtime. Whenever I feel bored or have nothin gro do I will find something to blog.... So it keeps mu mind to work......

Not forgetting that I have also gained many friends all around the world. I got a few friends from India, Philliphines, Indonesia, and from the Untited States. Its really fun to blog. People out there who have nothing else to do, and dont know what to do, take blogging as a hooby or your faviorite passtime.

3 comments:

Falcon said...

congratz!!!!

VG said...

hey.... welcome to blogging world. Thanks for dropping by. :)
wow..one month annniversary.. wish u good luck for future undertakings.. write more in future.. :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Congratulations! Keep it up!

Thanks for visiting my blog.