Tuesday, September 16, 2008

17 turning to 18.....

16 September 2008 is one of the most memorable day of my life.....

Why? Why? Why?

Because I'm 17 turning to 18 ......

I had never had such a birthday celebration in my life before. This is in fact the first time in y life that i am celebrating my birthday out of my house without my family members with me.. :(

But I didn't feel sad or lonely because of that...... My friends here in INTI really made my 18th year birthday celebration a great surprise...... I didn't expect such a celebration which was especially planned for me.... They said that they were planning for this birthday party for the pass 2 weeks.... and I didnt even knew any of this.....

The first thing happened was that I was brought to McDonald. I really didn't have any idea what to order because i was blurred the whole while. So they ordered me Spicy Chicken McDeluxe.... Wow that was really nice...... I ver seldom go for McDonald's for fast food because I prefer KFC rather than McDonalds. But it was really a wonderful dinner i had with them....

So I thought that after that we will be heading to our college but that was not what happened.....
My friends brought me to Secret Recipe in Nilai......

I remembered that last week I told Hazwan that I have never ate in secret recipe before. So he brought me to Secret Recipe.......

They asked me to sit and they ordered me a cake and th whole of Secret Recipe staff sang birthday song for me...... That was really touching for me..... I really didn't expect that at all from them

I would like to thank my friends who really made my 18th birthday a real memorable one. I will surely never forget this birthday party for my whole lifetime.......

The friends that I mentioned just now is Justin, Hazwan, and never forgetting Navin. I feel really lucky to have such friends like them..... May God Bless them all......

No comments: