Sunday, September 14, 2008

Nice to see them back.......

Every Sunday is a special day for me. Last Sunday I was back in Ipoh and this week I'm back in Nilai. Nilai Sunday worship service is at 5.30pm in the evening as they have their morning worship service in Sungai Pelek.

This Sunday was a special Sunday as people from Ipoh (where I come from) came to lead the worship service here. It was some sort of altar exchange for this week. I get to meet all my old friends, pastor and relatives. I was really happy. The worship service led by Kaninmoli aunty was wonderful.

The Word of God was brought to us by Rev. M Joseph who once upon a time was the pastor in Nilai (6 years to be accurate). Everyone from Ipoh were really glad to see me here as some of them didn't expect to see me here playing the keyboard in church.
After the coffee fellowship they left for Ipoh at about 8.15 pm. It was a real blessing for me to see them here in Nilai.

Praise be all to God!
Hallelujah!

1 comment:

Den Manunggal said...

I'am glad to meet u !!!
Great blog,,,