Saturday, September 6, 2008

Smoking in public.....

If any of you who are smokers, I'm not here to urge you to stop smoking, but I'm just asking you not to smoke in public. As I was waiting in the bus stop last Friday, a teenage guy was smoking beside of me. I tried to avoid him but as many people came to the bus stop I had no cjoice but to stand near him. What is it with him? Dont you have brains? You are smoking is ok, but why when so many people are there? Are you trying to proclaim that you are a hero among the guys?

Are you trying to impress girls with your style. I say you are stupid. You were not thaught well enough on how to behave in public. All those who read this and especially smokers, try to understand this, when you smoke in public, you only inhale 30% of the smoke and 70% of the smoke will be inhaled by the other people beside you. Do you (smokers in public) want to kill other who didnt even know or harm you in anyway.

I hope that situation may change. I have lost confident in the government on trying to stop public smoking. What they always do during the budget is they only increase the price of cigarate but there are no measures taken to stop public smoking. Even policeman smoke in public and they set a bad example to the public.

In India, it is banned to smoke in public. Such a big country can bring public smoking to a stop but what Malaysia can do nothing. I hope that severe measures can be taken....

1 comment:

Bean 阿豆 said...

smoker...
i dun like them...
teeth dirty...
body smelly....
if smoker wanna find gf/bf in nicely..
pls come next century!!! haha