Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sleeping.......and Sleeping...zzzzzzz.........

Yesterday my roomate was tired and he said that he wanted to sleep earlier than me. I was surprised because very seldom he says that he wants to sleep early.

So the next morning which is today, I woke him up at abou 7.15am and he said that he does not want to come for the for the first class but will join from the second class and he asked me to go first. So I said ok and left.

After the first class was over, I tryy calling him but the he didnt pick up. Then I thought that he is on his was to class.

I waited and waited but he didnt come at all. So when I came back to the room, I saw him still sleeping and he asked me, "Whats the time lah??"

I said "1 pm"

He said what the hell so long I sleep ah??? And he said that he back was paining because of the long hour nice sleep..... HA ha ha........

No comments: