Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Superb day......

On the 21st September, was the day that I really could not forget. That was the last day in 2009 where me and my friends met. We usually have a simple schedule, which is to go out and watch a movie, then we will go for bowling later we will be going to the cyber cafe to play Counter Strike (our favorite game). This time we went for a new Tamil movie; Unnai pol Oruvan. It was one of the best Tamil movie that I have ever watched. Then we went for bowling. This is the first time that so many of us played at once. 12 of us played bowling that day.
Then we played CS.....
After that was one of the most irritating moment in my life. One of my friend Nadarajan was trying to kidnap me by not telling where they were going. I knew they had something in mind but he didnt tell me where and what. And the worst part was that, whenever I asked him that where are we going, his answer was always LONDON. I really don't know where on earth did he ever got that idea of telling the word LONDON and it really irritated me at first.
After that he brought me to Ipoh town and we were wandering around as if he had no plans. As there were 8 of us, 4 of us came in my car and the other four went with Kumaran. Kumaran and the rest had already reaced the place where they had already planned. And then Nadarajan brought me and the others there too. It was actually to Pizza Hut. Earlier they told me that we will be going to the mamak shop nearby, but to my surprise, they brought me to Pizza Hut.
It was in Pizza Hut that i got my surprise. They bought me a birthday cake and sang birthday song for me, and we ate until all of our stomach merely burst.
And as all of guys know, when friends meet up after a long time, the amount of jokes and comedy that we make has no limitations. I had such a great day that day.
After that my friends were so determined to buy me a small gift and we went to The Store and they bought me a very expansive pen and a superb notebook.
I really thank God for giving me such great friends who were with me in all situations. I'm really going to miss them very much.

These are some photos that the memories cannot be vanished ever from my life.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

..miss u macha...tc,nanba.