Monday, September 28, 2009

Life in Russia.....

After a long time doing nothing now my future planning begins. Now Im in Volgograd, Russia. Will be here for the next 6 years. Let me be brief. Life here is cool. The temperature here is getting cooler. We have to cook to survive, but our seniors are so good that they always cook us. Hope so today I will cook with all my friends. Lectures, begin 2nd October. Tomorrow entrance exam. Wonderful seniors. Really cool, best word to describe them is GEMPAK!!!!!!!

We really have a cool Christian Fellowship here. Every night at 10pm we gather in a room and have a small praise and worship session and pray for our studies. Went to church yesterday, really nice worship service.

A short testimony.
I really needed some clothes hanger because I did not bring enough from Malaysia. Then at 10.30am Sunday we had Mega Sales of winter clothing, but I had to go to church at the same time. I had to choose between of going to church or Mega Sale. I choose to go to church. During the service, the message was about, God knows what you want even before you ask it. After that I went back to my room and then went back to the same church for an orientation program. They had a small quiz sessions after some information given to us, and I answered a question. They gave me a small gift for that, and I was shocked to receive 4 clothe hanger. I realize that how true God is to us and the sermon that I listen came to life. I made a choice between God and Mega Sale. And God really showed his greatness on me.Praise Be All To God Alone!

No comments: