Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sucessfully recorded my 1st song.....

It had been a busy week for me. In fact it was also very exciting too. For the past 1 month, I ventured into a new armmmm hobby or talent I would say. I am now writing songs. Until today I have written 4 songs and 3 of them will be heard by people. The other song just came and I just wrote it. My very first song was for the Christian Education Committee in my church. At first, they asked me to look for a song on holiness, and I dint know how I got the song, I just began writing the lyrics and it ended up in four verse. The songs was based on how to be holy as this year my church is focusing on Holy Living and the theme for this year is Holy Living Changing Lives. So that one song came to life.
Then the second song is for the Vacation Bible School(VBS) that will be held next week from Monday to Wednesday (8th-10th June). It was the children's theme song. Actually the tune was taken from Myanmar. As in my previous posts, I went to Myanmar for a VBS program there, and they we took the same theme for this years VBS which is Jesus My Hope. The song was based on it and there is a short rap part in the song too....
Later on last month, my Sunday School teachers announced that we will be presenting a song on the 28th June and there will be a song practice. When I went back for Sunday School classes, I thought of a song and wrote it too. It was really amazing how I can write a song so fast. But I know that the Holy Spirit enabled me to write such songs.
And for God's glory, we recorded the song this Monday(1st June). The song came out so great although it was not of a professionals job, but we were all satisfied of it.
I would really like to thank all those who helped me to record the song.
Jonathan-Organist
Alex Seeni-Bassist
Jared-Leadist
Sambruce-Drum Machine
Joshua-Asst. Drum Machine
Steven, Patricia, Priscilla, Anusha and sister- Backup vocalist
They had scarified a lot for me to make this song a success. I really would like to thank God for using me in a new way. Praise God!

No comments: