Thursday, June 4, 2009

Last day of teaching.....

29th May 2009 was indeed another memorable day for me. That was the last day of teaching for me in SK Jati. As a teacher, I learnt a lot of things that there were many good and a little bad experience. But all went on fine. The last day came up even how to say it, sad or happy(for me-still cant classify it) for me. Some students even cried because I was leaving. I never thought that would ever happen. Some were speechless and were blank and were not sure what was going on. I received many gifts and many beautiful cards that were all from my students. All the gifts were really great.
In fact, the last day I was more like a rock star to my students. They came surrounding around me and asking me for my signature and my hand phone number and even my address. They were like as if thinking that I am an idol for them and they really couldn't stop thinking about me the whole day.
The many memories that I had given them is the word, 'wassup'. This was kind of a normal word for me but it was a special word for them. I just thought my first class students this word. The reason was that whenever they see me or walk pass me, they could knuckle touch on me and then say wassup. They immediately catched up the word and then started using it publicly. Anyway, I hope they all become successful when they grow up.
There are some pictures that might really enlighten my memories when I look at them, now for you guys to see too...

No comments: