Thursday, April 2, 2009

One year back from Myanmar....

Last year, my family and I together with a few of my church member went to Myanmar for a mission trip. We were there to facilitate or more or less teach the Myanmar people how to have a Vacation Bible School (VBS). VBS for those who don't know, its actually a camp that is held every year during the holidays where we learn more and more about Christ. So the people in Myanmar are not exposed to this kind of things before. People like us from Malaysia went there to teach them how to conduct lessons and how to teach them. It was really a wonderful mission trip back there in Myanmar. We left on the 19th March and came back on the 31 March 2008. I had to miss so many lectures and i really suffered for the first few months back in INTI. But through God's grace, I managed to complete my South Australian Matriculation (SAM) program in INTI, and now I'm qualified to further my studies as what I wished for since I was a kid. GOD IS GREAT!!!

The Malaysia team that went to train the Myanmar teachers....
The whole team (Malaysia & Myanmar)

1 comment:

alex said...

In my opinion, it is worth every moment and effort of hardship to chase up with the syllabus to join such a meaningful activity...