Monday, October 26, 2009

Autumn in Russia......

This is the first time in my life experiencing autumn. It is really great, and the weather here is really unpredictable. Yesterday it might have been really warm then, today it would be really cold that the temperature might be as low as 5 or 6 degree Celsius and tomorrow might be warm again. But I think that I have already adapted myself here. Today (Sunday, October 25, 2009) it was announced that the time will change. I really don’t know how to make you guys to understand this. For example, If the time now is 6pm, it will be 5pm from October 25, 2009. So that means, that the difference of time between Malaysia and Volgograd will not be 4hours back, but 5 hours back due to the season change. The day they announced this, that evening at 5pm itself it was already dark as if it was 8pm at night. The weather is changing and winter is coming soon. I’m so excited for winter to come.

No comments: