Thursday, October 1, 2009

New groups......

Before we enter into our university in Russia, we had to sit for an entrance exam in order to be separated into groups. English exam passed. A very simple exam. 10 objective questions on grammar and 1 text question where we have to give summary to the lecturer personally. It was fun doing that where I was crapping all the way through about what I know. The next day(yesterday) was our Chemistry exam. It was turf but we managed to do it. Today will be Biology, but guess what we have already got our groups. Usually in a group there will be 8 students. The group that I was in consists of all my friends. I was really happy. All my room mates are in one group and some of my other friends are in my group too. Really thank God for giving me such a good group.

No comments: