Monday, October 26, 2009

Wassup making new friends….....


I was waiting eagerly for this program since I came to Volgograd, Russian one month ago. Every night in our prayer fellowship, we were earnestly praying for this program. This program’s motive was actually to make new friends and to know your friends deeper that you have already made. We wanted the participants to get acquainted with the Russian and other nationalities. By God’s grace, the program turned out to be a wonderful success. Many students who came had a lot of fun and made a lot of new friends. There were many prizes that were won by the students. One of my friends won an ipod shuffle by just sending a text message. I won a t-shirt which I really wanted. Finally was the dinner fellowship. We had spaghetti and it was one of the best that I have ever tasted. Everything was really GEMPAK!!!!!!

I really thank God for sending me to Volgograd, Russia because this place really rocks.

2 comments:

alex said...

One thing I like about Christian fellowships are that non-christians are also welcomed. ^^

JOnah SEeni said...

yeah true....