Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The most memorable anniversary......

17 March will be one of my most memorable day in my life. That is the date which changed my life. There were mainly two things happen in that day that make me say that its one of the most memorable day in my life.

First comes first. I passed my driving license on this very date last year(2008). Thats great right!
As I was really happy that now I can also drive, I went back home hoping that I could start driving the car and rule the roads (hehe), but then another shocking news awaits me at home. I really didnt expect that so soon.

As I went home to rejoice that I got my driving license, my mother broke me a news that was really too fast for me to digest. My mother told me that I will be continuing my studies doing South Australian Matriculation (SAM) in INTI International University College, Nilai. I got the shock of my life. We were not planing about this anytime and everything was too soon for me. I was getting myself ready for National Service as I was choosen for the second batch. Actually I was having kind of a long hair so that when I go for National Service, they will cut my hair for free la(hehe). But then I had to cut my hair earlier as I will become a college student in a few hours time.

Without wasting my time, I went to the barber shop. Get a good haircut, came back and then went back home. My father came back hoem from school, then confirmed that I am going to INTI. I packed my bags without knowing what to pack. Even my own brother does not know that I will be leaving to INTI. My father called Rev. Silvester David earlier to pray for me as I was going to study in INTI. I really broke out in tears as he prayed because I really do not know anything on what I am about to face. Leaving my family was the other worst thing. None of my other family members know about it too.

Then my family and I took lunch and left Ipoh to Nilai at about 1pm. We reached Nilai at about 4pm. Along that journey, it was not easy at all. Most of the times, I would be pondeirng about my life in college. As I reached in INTI, got me enroled, then got a room in the hostel and then, its already by my own now. My parents left me and went back home. Now it was me alone in INTI.

But as the 8 months psased by, I learnt many things. Many new friends, many new experience, many turf situations, many difficulties in studies and many more new challanges in life. Through Gods grace, I manged to face it finish it.

Now i miss INTI soo much. My friends, my lectures, my tension on studies, the turf college lifestyle and many more. I really thank God for leading me into this as he has shaped me too, THank YOu GOD!
Because witout you, Im nothing.

1 comment:

alex said...

Didn't know that you were forced to take SAM... and not getting mentally prepared beforehand...

Well, isn't it a gamble well taken?