Monday, March 2, 2009

Suddenly surprised

Every year, when it comes to the month of March, many surprises and things that are unexpected happen and they happen very fast. Last year, my SPM results came out in March. That was not something surprising because we all know that if we write an exam the results wil be out sooner or later. But its the step taken after that. I had a plan for after SPM that I thought will be the one for me. My father had earlier planned to send me to Russia to further my studies, but on the 16 March 2008, a very big turinig point happened in my life that was never expected by me. On the 17th March 2008 I went to do my South Australian Matriculation (SAM) in INTI International University College, Nilai. That decision was only made on that day and at about 1pm we left Ipoh for Nilai.

Now, nearly one year after that, Im waiting for my intake which is in August to futher my studies in Indonesia. Meantime, I applied for a temporary teaching job. I applied for the job in December and since then i waited and lost hope on it. Today about 12.45pm, I recieved a call from the Department of Education saying that I received a job in a primary school. I was really blank and until now Im still blank. I guess that doing nothing all this while had mae me lazy. So I fell that now is the time for me to go ahead and face other challenges that awaits for me. I was appointed as a temporary teacher to teach Science and English in SK Jati in Jelapang. I hope that I can perform well in the school....

2 comments:

alex said...

Being a replacement teacher in school... isn't that another turning point in this short period?

I'm impressed and will be cheering for you too.

JOnah SEeni said...

hey alex thanks for your concern.