Wednesday, March 11, 2009

One week of teaching....

It seemed like I just started teaching in SK Jati, but so fast it has already been one week. One week of teaching seems not so bad. I though it will be frustrating to teach but maybe i guessed wrongly. Im currently teaching four classes English. These 4 classes are way different from each other. I would say that the second class performs better than the first class. the last clas is one hopeless class. I really dont know what is thier problem. Whenever I go into their class, it seems that I am a foreigner to them and as if that I am speaking in an alien language to them. Simple terms in English like age, also they dont know what it is. Just having some turf time with them, but other than that all ok lah. Just that there are some activities in the school that are going on and as the class theacher of 4 M, I have been given certain responsibilities to complete. Anyway, I feel satisfied with the school.

1 comment:

alex said...

You sure having a good time... At least the kids are not harsh on you... I was imagining how they would overrun and trample all over the place... Any plans to develop in the field of teaching?
XD Lolz