Friday, March 13, 2009

One year.....

It has been already one year when I got my SPM results. Wow time really flies very fast. There is a slight resemblance between ,my PMR results and my SPM results. My PMR results came out on the 21 December and my SPM results came out on the 12 March. Its just the matter of twisting of the numbers, you see...... hehe.....

This year I'm already working, next year I really don't know what is going to happen. But what I know is that God holds my future and I know that my God will surely give me the best of all. I don't know what my future holds but I know who holds my future.
Im currently in my school while posting this blog post and watching Underdog at the same time too.
You guys might be wondering why is he not working during working hours but watching movie. Actually today my school is celebrating a Muslim religious celebration, so the non-Muslim are being taken care by the non-Muslim teacher. So till then bye....

1 comment:

alex said...

Haha, are you taking a break, teacher?